Now the is the time to get health insurance coverage!
- The Affordable Care Act is only for workers who do not have insurance. If you are covered through a plan provided by your employer or through another means, please ignore this message.
- The ACA is a federal law and everyone needs to be covered.
- There are several ways to sign up
- Call Get Covered IL at 866-311-1119 to make an appointment with an assistant near their home.
- Visit: GetCoveredIllinois.gov to make an appointment
- Go in person to the following locations
- Thompson Center (Food Court) – 9:30 am – 4 pm (CFL-WAC is there on Tuesdays and Fridays through Jan. 31)
- Harold Washington Library (Main Lobby) – 10 am – 4 pm (CFL-WAC is there on Wednesdays through Jan. 31)
Local 1 is committed to serving its members. We do not have the ability to sign up members. Workers must sign up via one of the ways described above.
If you have any questions, please call Daisy Navar at 312-233-8767